idk wether to laugh to tears or be furious
it’s happening…. it’s finally happening
i just listened to it and it’s so magically horrible.
Comic strip artists from the 40’s draw their characters while blindfolded
You are one of the top Problem Sleuths in the city. Solicitations for your service are numerous in quantity. Compensation, adequate. It is a balmy summer evening. You are feeling particularly hard boiled tonight.
CANTON, OH (The New Yorker)—An Ohio man has become infected with misinformation about the Ebola virus through casual contact with cable news, the Centers for Disease Control has confirmed.
Tracy Klugian, thirty-one, briefly came into contact with alarmist Ebola hearsay during a visit to the Akron-Canton airport, where a CNN report about Ebola was showing on one of the televisions in the airport bar. “Mr. Klugian is believed to have been exposed to cable news for no more than ten minutes, but long enough to become infected,” a spokesman for the C.D.C. said. “Within an hour, he was showing signs of believing that an Ebola outbreak in the United States was inevitable and unstoppable.”
Once Klugian’s condition was apparent, the Ohio man was rushed to a public library and given a seventh-grade biology textbook, at which point he “started to stabilize,” the spokesman said.
But others exposed to the widening epidemic of Ebola misinformation may not be so lucky. “A man in Oklahoma was exposed to Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Fox for over three minutes,” the C.D.C. spokesman said gravely. “We hope we’re not too late.”
This guy brought his whole fucking desktop into Starbucks.
don’t know if anybody else posted this, but just in case, matias tapia has some pre-sequel concept art on his facebook page! (some spoilers, obviously, and you might need a facebook account)
have a set of echo portaits
Let’s look at the facts:
1) In “The best superpower” Soren stops time (or freeze people).
2) In “Four best movie universe to die in” Soren says he has “willed” his parents’ dog to go to a specific Heaven.
3) In “7 horrifying lessons hidden in movies about childhood” Soren says normal human aging is confusing to him.
4) In “11 movie alternate universes with horrifying downsides” Soren is seen teleporting/jumping between dimensions.
5) In “Why everyone wants to have sex with vampires” he talks about puberty as something other people went through, not him.
6) In “Why Disney’s Aladdin is secretly horrifying” he is very invested in the Genie’s entrapment in the lamp. By the end of the episode he admits to projecting his own problems/situation unto the Genie.
7) In “Why Peter Pan is propaganda for perverts” he says that he has a phobia of aging, but also seem to think it’s something that’s natural, just not to HIM and he would prefer to avoid it.
8) He is overall convinced he is better than the people surrounding him, and apparently people feel drawn to him according to Daniel.
Most of these could just be because Soren thinks of himself as better/more important than others, but combined with his supernatural powers I propose Soren isn’t a human at all, but actually a powerful creature trapped in a mortal body he doesn’t know how to escape from. His powers might cause him to age slower than humans, but it’s happening, and he might die with the body which isn’t natural at all to him, hence his intense fear of aging.
And sure, he has talked about his parents and early years, but we don’t know how long he has been trapped, under which circumstances, or if he’s just trying to seem more human to avoid trouble.
This would explain Soren’s preternatural hand-eye coordination:
Can I just say I love that we’re making head-cannons about After Hours?
*imagines a cannon-headed person*
Two MSU basketball players raped a woman in the dorms then one admitted to it. Their only consequence was that they had to move out of the dorms. This picture is of me and one other woman holding up this banner during Midnight Madness. Two other brave souls had a banner on the other side for a while before some jerk started playing tug or war with them over it. This was taken before we got booed at by 10,000 people and police escorted from the stadium.
How screwed up are people to boo at this?
Let’s keep reposting this. Rapists should be charged.
how is sport more important than the lives of women?
like honestly baffling